JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Enszic: 7/3/2015 11:15:18 PM
51

Favorite soft drink

Dr. Pepper

79

Mountain Dew

51

Coca-Cola

64

Pepsi

26

Sprite

27

Don't drink soda pop

30

Other (comment below)

46

Just curious, mine would be Dr. Pepper even though I don't drink a lot of soft drinks. Edit 1: Seeing a lot of drinks I've never heard of on here which is pretty cool. Might have to try some of these. Edit 2: Guys I'm sorry there's no root beer, I would've added if I had room but sadly I didn't. Edit 3: Over 100 replies guys didn't expect all this feedback this is pretty cool so thanks. Edit 4: Looks like people chose Dr. Pepper which was a suprise to me, really thought Coca-Cola would win.
English
#Offtopic #soda #pop

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon