JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
5/16/2015 3:11:39 PM
0

Data Corruption

Whenever I try to warp to the tower, a blue screen pops up saying "the data for the following application is corrupted". I have three characters, and the message appears for all three. One time I successfully loaded into the Cosmodrome, but the message appeared shortly afterwards. I have tried deleting the app and inserting the disc again multiple times, and even tried rebuillding my database without any luck. The only reason I can think of for this happening is that I hadn't played Destiny for a long time, a couple of months approximately, since I have never had this sort of problem before. Can initialization fix this somehow (although I really don't want to risk all my other stuff), or are there no solutions?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon