JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Onion Beetle fan: 5/5/2015 5:46:22 PM
0

ITT: We Vent About IRL Problems

So, I had a meeting with someone today, who was bitching about Internet Explorer being really slow. I suggest that she tries Firefox or Chrome. She looks at me and asks where she can get Chrome. I explain how, and she shows me her screen and asks again. She had Chrome installed already. Pinned to her task-bar

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon