JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Recruitment

Edited by CRIM: 4/8/2015 1:11:24 AM
1

Who wants to join my PS3 clans?

Nah :(

6

I joined :)

1

I followed you :)

0

I joined AND followed you! :D

2

Their called: [i][b]Hunters of the Darkness[/b][/i] & [b][i]S I L E N C E[/i][/b] with 2 spaces in between each word/letter except for between 'of the' in the first clan... Confusing I know lol... They wouldn't take any other acceptions. Comment if you have any other questions ;)

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon