JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
2/20/2015 11:34:31 PM
10

Embarrassing things you've done to your Friends/Family

I was thinking about something embarrassing I did to my friend one time in my Sophomore year, it's pretty short but I'll put it in da spoiler anyway; [spoiler]We were sitting in a biology class bored so we started texting. Yes, we were across the table from each other but who cares. But the moment is I ended up hitting the "Call" button somehow (Really, I didn't mean to). So in the middle of class, in the middle of a lull where nobody talked; [b]RINGRINGRING[/b][/spoiler] So after thinking about that now I want to hear yours, I hope this place isn't dead.... [spoiler]Maybe I'll select the best...[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I told my friend that I looked up her ancestry and told her I found out she was related to Hilter. I added some words in it so it made it sound believable and convincing. She started to freak out and cry, and it was in front of other people too. So I had to explain everything out and basically embarrassed myself. I'm such a good friend

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I watched an episode of LazyTown with my friends. [spoiler]6 months of therapy and nothing so far[/spoiler]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I gave my nephew a Hitler

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I got really sick one time and was switching between barfing and pooping in the toilet. My mom came and checked on me or something (I passed out) and I projectile shot poop all over her feet. My brother ended p kissing my mom's feet later that day.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • RangerPls

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      4 Replies
      • Edited by Woupsea: 2/20/2015 11:59:04 PM
        One time when me and my friend were surfing on kayaks we both went on this one huge wave, had to have been like 6ish feet tall, and I was flying like a damn rocket. My friend was dangerously close to me going about the same speed and around half way to shore he makes a scrub move and tries to turn. He ended up slamming into the side of my little boat and sending us both tumbling across the sea floor. There were a bunch of people watching and it was so embarrassing to fix all of our shit on the beach

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        1 Reply
        • I sucked my cousins dick when he was 12.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          2 Replies
          • I violated [url=http://rekt.com][b][i][u]ur mum[/u][/i][/b][/url] and was met with Ninja Justice.

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          • OP is a fig.

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            30 Replies
            • Weed

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            You are not allowed to view this content.
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon