JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

2/20/2015 2:10:58 PM
7

Where can I find a faithful Halo experience?

Folks I'm having a crisis. I loved (but wasn't particularly good at) Halo 3 multiplayer. I bought a PS4 in September because all my friends had one and Destiny was coming out for both machines anyway. I bought Destiny hoping to find the core Halo experience again. I stopped playing Destiny. I picked up Destiny again recently and I *am* enjoying it on its own merits but it's not the Halo replacement I need. I have no Xbox One so I missed the Halo 5 beta. Where can I find an experience close to classic Halo?? It can't be TRULY dead...can it?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon