JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

Edited by Smarkdow: 2/18/2015 4:01:10 PM
3

League of Legends vs. Dota 2?

I've played a bit of LoL, but never tried Dota 2, though I am interested in playing it. Anyone mind explaining the differences between the two? Which one is better in your opinion?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Dota is more competitive and it has a better community from what I hear. (I play a lot of Dota 2 but I've never played LoL). There are also subtle differences between the games, for instance heroes in Dota have different turn rates while in LoL I believe they don't.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Heroes of the storm

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by Dunbrack Rooney: 2/18/2015 6:41:19 PM
    Pretty much the same but Dota is less casul and has a slightly better community. I prefer Dota but I'm shit at both.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon