JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
2/9/2015 9:49:47 PM
1

HALP!! anyone into DIY E-Juice?

SOOOOOO I'm looking to get started with making my own e juice but am a bit at a loss. I can't decide what mg/ml nic base to go with. Are there any reasons i shouldn't go with 100mg/ml just to make calculations easier? figured there has to be at least a couple neckbeards or hipster Asians on here who vape. O.O

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • a normal cig is 14 mg The liquid I use is 24 mg, but there's also 18, 10, and zero I believe

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon